This Policy may change from time to time, and any changes we make to this Policy will be posted on this website, and we will also take any other steps to the extent required by applicable law, including notifying you of material changes and recommend that you review this Policy periodically for any updates or changes. .
Information We Collect: You provide us directly with most of the information we collect when you register with the Site, use it, fill out forms, or register with any of our programs. We also collect information about your communications withwmasatin addition to any of your posts on our blogs or forums and your communications with Wamsat userswmasatOthers In addition, we automatically collect information while you access, browse, view, or otherwise use the Site and receive information from third-party vendors or other available sources.
Our legal basis for using your personal information: Where appropriate under applicable laws, each processing of your personal information will be justified on a “lawful basis” for processing as detailed below.
How do we use the information collected? We use personal information to provide you with high-quality service and security, to operate the Site, to understand how people use the Site, to carry out our obligations to you, to ensure the safety and security of the marketplace, to prevent fraud, to contact you and to send you direct marketing communications, to promote and advertise the Site, our services, andwmasatto comply with legal requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How long do we keep personal information?We will retain personal information only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, however in some cases we will retain personal information for longer periods of time.
children: This website is offered and made available to users who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. Minors under the age of 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the Site only with an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Minors under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Site or the Serviceswmasat. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Sharing personal information with third parties: We share personal information with third parties in order to operate the Site, provide our services to you, fulfill the obligations imposed on us by applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, violations and illegal activities.
Where we store personal information: Certain personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions.
Do Not Track :(DNT) Our site does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
External links: The website contains links to third party websites and if you link to a third party website from the website any data you provide to this website and any use of that data by the third party is not under the control ofwmasatand is therefore not subject to this policy.
Safety: We implement technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of the Site and your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or deterioration through industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
EU, EEA and UK user rights: When we process personal data relating to a user of the European Union, the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, other conditions apply to our processing in relation to your rights as a data subject under the data protection laws of the European Union.
Update personal information: We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date, and provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe your information is incorrect or inaccurate in any way, please let us know immediately.
Contact us from the approved form or contact us through the official mail of the site:
More details about your rights are in the long version of the policy.
The above are just the highlights We encourage you to read more about the information we collect, how we use it, understand the meaning of cookies and more in the longer version of our policy below..
Wmasat Company is committed towmasat(to protect the personal information of its users, buyers, sellers and other visitors browsing the Site as well as affiliates, influencers and other collaborators who interact with Wamasat)wmasat).
We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit or use the Site. This policy explains our privacy practices for the site and the services it offers andwmasat) as well as the privacy practices that apply to affiliates, influencers, and other individual collaborators.
By accessing and using the Site, applications, services and related goods or registering for an account with our affiliate, influencer or similar program, you acknowledge that you understand how we process your personal data in accordance with this Policy, including the collection, use, disclosure, processing and retention of personal information .
Information We Collect:
Information you provide: When you register with the Site, use the Site, complete forms, participate in skill tests or surveys, use the Site as a collaborator, or sign up for an affiliate partner, influencer or similar program, we ask you to provide certain personal information, including your address A valid email, Facebook or Google account login details and username.
We will also ask you to provide or otherwise collect additional information, such as your name, profile details, physical address, billing information, phone number or other contact details, transaction information or payment information (for example in certain cases we process your data, payment method and number credit card), taxpayer information and forms, details about accounts linked to other social networks, details about listed gigs, purchases, education, occupation and experience.
Information We Collect Automatically We collect information while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Site. In other words, when you access the Site, we collect personal information about your use of the Site, including transactions and communications with other users through the Site, searches, pages you have visited and other actions on the Site.
We also collect, use, and process information related to such use, including geographic location information, IP address, device and contact information, browser information, web history information, and URLs of web pages you viewed or participated in before or after using the Site.
We use this information to provide you with our services, to enhance your user experience and, in addition, to improve your online experience on Wamasatwmasat) We have implemented impression reporting while serving our ads, and collect a user's unique global identifier, HTTP request data such as user agent, IP address, host, URL, country/continent from which the request was made, browser information, and device/OS/OS version.
Information we receive from third parties: We receive information from third-party vendors or other commercially available sources such as:
- Third-party vendors who provide us with data to supplement the information we collect about you, in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we receive fraud warnings from service providers in our efforts to prevent fraud and assess risks. We also receive information from service providers to enhance and personalize your experience as well as from advertising and marketing partners in order to manage and measure our campaigns.
- If you link, connect to, or sign in to your account using a third-party service such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, we receive certain information, such as registration and profile information, from that service. This information varies depending on your authorization via the privacy settings in that service.
- If you choose to invite contacts from your G-suite directory, we will have the ability to view contact details and, subject to your G-suite permission, we will use this data to allow you to invite your contacts to awmasat) your. We will also use aggregated, anonymous information for our internal purposes.
- If you combine your account information from third parties or integrate your account with third party systems, tools, or products, we will receive certain information about you in accordance with your permissions with those third parties.
We combine your personal information with information that we automatically collect or obtain from other companies and use for the purposes detailed in this policy.
Our legal basis for using your personal information:
Where appropriate under applicable laws, each processing of your personal information will be justified by a “legal basis” for the processing, in most cases the processing will be justified on the basis of:
- You have given us your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example to provide you with services you have purchased).
- Processing is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation we have (such as fraud prevention).
- Processing is necessary to support our legitimate interests as a business (eg to improve our services to you) taking into account your interests and fundamental rights provided that it is at all times conducted in a proportionate manner.
How do we use the information collected?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with high-quality service and security, to operate the Site, to fulfill our obligations to you and to develop and improve our Services, for example, we use personal information to verify your identity, We also use this information to create and set up your account, verify or re-issue your password, record your activity, and enable your communications with Members others, provide customer support and contact you from time to time. The information helps us to develop and improve our Services, to understand and analyze our performance as well as your preferences and your performance, to customize and personalize our Service and to enhance your experience including by making suggestions, ranking search results, etc.
- To ensure market integrity, prevent fraud and maintain a safe and secure market and services, for example, we use personal information to monitor, track and prevent fraudulent and other inappropriate activities, monitor the integrity of content, perform security investigations and risk assessments, verify or authenticate information provided by you, and enforce Our Terms of Service and compliance with applicable laws. We conduct some behavioral analyzes to achieve the above objectives and in limited cases, and if we detect activity that we believe presents a risk to the Wamasat marketplacewmasat)or other users, our community, or third parties, automated processes may limit or limit your ability to use the Site)wmasat). If you wish to appeal any such decision, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact you at your request or as you agree or are permitted in accordance with this Policy.
- To promote and advertise the site, our services, marketplace, andwmasatFor example, we use information collected from you for the purpose of sending direct marketing messages (as detailed below) to show you information that may be of interest to you, to organize and facilitate referral programmes, contests or other promotional activities or events.
- To maintain appropriate business records, to comply with legal requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as required by law.
We will ask for your consent before using the information for a purpose other than that set out in this policy.
- We use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications about our products, services or promotions.wmasatwhich may interest you or our related services. This may be via email, postal mail, SMS, telephone, or targeted online advertising.
- Our processing of your personal information for marketing purposes is based on our legitimate interest, based on your consent, or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws. You have the right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time, which can be exercised by following the unsubscribe link attached to each communication or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- We take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send communications that we believe may be of interest or relevant to you based on the information we have about you.
How long do we keep personal information?
We have a general rule of thumb that we keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, however in some circumstances we will retain your personal information for longer periods of time.
We will retain personal information for the following purposes:
- As long as it is necessary and appropriate for our operations, for example so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or appeals.
- with respect to personal information from closed accounts to comply with applicable laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Site Terms, and take other actions as permitted by law.
This website is provided and made available to users who are at least 18 years of age or older and who are of legal age to form a binding contract. Minors under the age of 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the Site through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Minors under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Site or the Serviceswmasat. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Parents and guardians must at all times supervise their children's activities. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
Sharing personal information together with third parties:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
We share your personal information with third parties as detailed below:
- With other users and site visitors Once you register, your username, country, and additional information about your activity is public and visible to all site users. Also the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in forums, blogs and other similar features, please be aware that some information, such as your username and profile, along with uploaded content, will be publicly displayed when you use these features, your information will also be shared with other users others when you correspond with or otherwise communicate with these users, when you publish your information or share your data with users ofwmasatothers, you do so at your own risk. If you choose to share personal information with other users, including vendors who provide a service to you viawmasat, this personal information is shared with other users as separate controllers.wmasat(from sellers in our Terms of Service to keep the information that is shared with them confidential, we cannotwmasatEnsure that all users do this, and it is your responsibility to ensure that other users comply with your standards.
- With service providers we share personal information for commercial purposes with service providers who provide services to us for the purpose of operating the site, opening and operating your account as well as providing additional services and solutions. These include, among others, hosting services, billing and payment processors, vendors, CRM systems, forum hosting, community management services, and data services Cyber security, web analytics, performance tools, translation tools, IT SaaS services, session recording, communications systems, mail systems, data optimization, marketing services, data enrichment services, and legal, financial or technical advisors in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- For legal reasons we share personal information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other parties in order to respond to a subpoena, court order, judicial proceeding, or to regulatory authorities, if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to do so is necessary to comply with legal process, when We believe it is necessary or appropriate to disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, such as to investigate actual or suspected fraud, violations of law, security breaches or violations of this Policy, to respond to claims against us, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety ofwmasat, our customers or the public.
- For Payments and Fraud Detection We share personal information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of facilitating payments made through the Site and securing and protecting the Site from fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other obligations.
- With social media partners, our site includes certain social media features, including single sign-on features, we also share limited personal information with social media platforms and marketing partners, such as Facebook and Google, to promote our services or marketplace and toucheswmasatThese third party features and services collect certain information about you and may set a cookie to enable their functionality and these third party features are subject to their policies.
- With users you interact with we share personal information to help facilitate interactions between users, for example, if you are a buyer, we may share some limited information about you such as the fact that it is your first purchase on Wamasatwmasatwith the seller to ensure that the services you receive from the seller suit your needs, this sharing of information is limited in scope, and is only intended to improve the services provided by the seller and your user experience.
- With our affiliates We share personal information with Wamasat affiliateswmasatthat are associated with the joint control for the purpose of operating the Website and providing our Services to you and for other purposes mentioned herein.
- In the course of a corporate transaction, personal information will also be disclosed if we go through a business transition such as a merger, sale, or transfer of all or part of Wamsat's assetswmasat, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar event In the event of any business or assets being sold, we will disclose your data to the potential buyer If we or all of our substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, the information we hold about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal information:
Some of the personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed on our behalf by third party suppliers and data processors and may be located in other jurisdictions. There are also transfers of personal information from the European Economic Area ( “EEA”) to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not provide an adequate level of data protection from a European data protection perspective. In connection with the transfer of data to such recipients outside the European Economic Area, we provide appropriate safeguards, in particular, by entering into the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses as amended from time to time, or equivalent data transfer safeguards, we will take all necessary steps in reasonable to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of being tracked by websites and online services.
We implement technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of the Site, our services, and our personal information and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration or destruction through industry standard techniques and internal procedures. Among other things, we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Data Security Standards) certification. Payment Card Industry) (in connection with payment by credit card) as required. In addition, we contractually guarantee that any third party that processes your personal information will provide the confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure manner. However, data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Users who have registered on the Site agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not to disclose this password to any third party. More information about our data security practices can be provided upon request.
EU, EEA and UK user rights:
This section of the Policy applies to you if you are located in the European Union, the European Economic Area (EEA), or the United Kingdom. Under applicable European Union regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- To obtain information about how and on what basis your personal information is processed and to obtain a copy.
- To correct inaccurate personal information.
- To erase your personal information in limited circumstances where:
(a) You believe it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information.
(b) We process your personal information on the basis of legitimate interests and you object to such processing and we cannot demonstrate that there is an overriding legitimate basis for the processing.
(c) where you have provided us with your personal information with your consent and wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other reason for which we may process your personal information.
(d) when you believe that personal information we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
To restrict the processing of your personal information in the following cases:
(a) The accuracy of personal information has been challenged.
(b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of personal information.
(c) We no longer require personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
(d) you have objected to our processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests and we are considering your objection.
- To object to decisions based solely on automated processing or profiling.
- When you have provided us with your personal information with your consent, ask us for a copy of this data in a structured, machine-readable format and ask us to share (transfer) this data to another data controller.
- To obtain a copy of the safeguards under which your personal information is transferred or accessed outside the European Economic Area.
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds of your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data by us and we may be asked to no longer process your personal data. Furthermore, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. In this case, your personal data will not be processed for these purposes by us.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory body.
Please note that the right to access and the right to erase are not absolute rights and that the interests of other individuals may limit or remove your right to access in accordance with local laws.
We will ask you for additional data to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the data you have requested We reserve the right to charge fees where permitted by law. We will refuse to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are completely impractical, or that may lead us to take any action that is not permitted under applicable laws. In addition, as permitted by applicable laws, we will, as necessary, retain certain personal information for a limited period of time for the purposes of record keeping, accounting and fraud prevention.
Update personal information:
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date, and provide you with the opportunity to update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that your information is incorrect or inaccurate in any way, please let us know immediately. We will make sure that we investigate and correct any errors as quickly as necessary or provide you with ways to quickly update or delete it unless we have to keep this information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When you update your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. If for any reason you have a problem deleting your personal information, please contact Wemasatwmasat).
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
Connect with us:
To exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information and if you have any questions (or comments) regarding this Policy, please send an email to our team and we will process any requests in line with any local laws, policies and procedures: